Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 1, Post 4

Absolutely no response to the No Chipotle page nor the OFBF comment I had made previously on my other blog. I guess the conversations have toned down for a little while.

I was really shocked to read through many of the comments on the OFBF facebook page though. You can many uneducated and yet fiery arguments going on which have truly no place among the debate. So many people have expressed opinions that just reflect their ignorance on the situation and then they go on to polarize any other people who care to debate with them. I wish there was a way to stop this, but it seems to be a trend for online debating with blog, news and social sites.

In other news, this was a moderately objective article that I appreciated reading today.

No comments:

Post a Comment