Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 1, Post 1

So today begins the offshoot of my original blog:
Today in my world
.

Today in my world: Agriculture became necessary as I try to differentiate both my reader base and my subject priorities. At first I didn't think that I would have enough time for 2 blogs. After all, I already have 2 blogs and I essentially discontinued one already and would remove it offline except for the fact that it is dead anyways. This new blog will supersede said blog as well as integrate those agriculturally related posts from my other blog which I linked above.

I plan to track posts by number within a week, starting with Sundays, and then the week will continue to count upwards. Please stay posted for blogs related to Agriculture which appear on this site. Some of the material may be repetitive between my two blogs, but that is necessary as well, since one applies to my personal life and my personal life is so intertwined with agriculture.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment