Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 1, Post 2

Thinking of drinking raw milk? I love it, but this article would suggest that you reconsider

Conklin Farms Protest would have been out of hand enough. But then I heard yesterday about people showing up to tear down the building and bring and weapons necessary to enforce this? Abc news provided the lamest article about this, but the article that was good enough for me.

On another note, this guy's link this week to fish feeling pain, well, that's old news or so I thought. We've talked about that for a long time. I thought testing rats was tedious, but imagine testing fish? And how did this guy go fishing at some duke's place. Crazy. Also up for question, is it more ethical to kill the fish after catching it, or would it be better to let it go. I would think letting it go would by far be the better choice.

Anyhow, I've been in a bit of a discussion on the OFBF facebook site regarding the HSUS petition which is circulating Ohio. If you want to see that, then click over to my other blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment